Through your access and use of the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Website contains information about services that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by U.S. residents only. Information is for reading only, a lawyer-client relationship is not created except by a written acknowledgment of such an engagement signed by a member at Herrick Law.
2. The Website may contain from time to time information related to various legal information. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a lawyer. You should not use the information contained herein in solving legal matters. You should always consult a professional lawyer.
3. Gregg Herrick, LLC no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law. Gregg Herrick, LLC further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
4. You may freely browse the Website. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Gregg Herrick, LLC. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
6. You should assume that all contents of the Website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Gregg Herrick, LLC.
7. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Neither Gregg Herrick, LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Website. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Gregg Herrick, LLC, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Gregg Herrick, LLC and it’s affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
10. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Gregg Herrick, LLC. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Gregg Herrick, LLC. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
12. Although Gregg Herrick, LLC may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Website, Gregg Herrick, LLC is under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by law or regulation, and Gregg Herrick, LLC assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Website nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Website.
13. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Gregg Herrick, LLC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Gregg Herrick, LLC to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
14. You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Website or adding any unauthorized material to the Website. You are advised that Gregg Herrick, LLC will aggressively protect the Website and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
15. Gregg Herrick, LLC reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Website at any time, and Gregg Herrick, LLC may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Website by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
This policy addresses only information that is or may be collected on our U.S. website – which are NOT intended to be used by non-U.S. residents.
This policy applies only to information collected on websites that are directly linked to this policy, and does not apply to information collected in other areas, whether online or offline. This policy does not apply to third-party websites that may be accessed through a link from a site covered by this policy. You should review the privacy policies of any third-party websites to understand how that site collects, uses and discloses any Personal Information or non-Personal Information (as defined below).
www.EstateMNLawyer.com are not intended for, or designed to attract, individuals under the age of 13, or to collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children either directly or through passive information technology such as cookies. This policy does not apply to information collected through applications on mobile or personal devices, even if the application may be accessed through a link from a site covered by this policy.
Gregg Herrick, LLC takes reasonable precautions to keep Personal Information secure against unauthorized access and use. However, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet, especially Personal Information related to your legal matter. Gregg Herrick, LLC cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your Personal Information; therefore, when submitting personal information to www.EstateMNLawyer.com, you must weigh both the benefits and the risks.
Thank you for your interest with Gregg Herrick, LLC Last updated: July 21st, 2018